I've been employed by the JournalTimes.com for 7 years. I've worked through two complete web site redesigns; developing and designing many pages and widgets along the way. As a result, working for a newspaper has given me valuable experience working on projects in a fast-paced environment. In addition, I can work within a team or independently equally well.
I've also worked on side projects. If you want to see some examples of my work, click HERE.
In addition to my work on web sites, I've worked on many print projects. You can view them on my portfolio page. Specifically, if you need a brochure, pamphlet, poster, newsletter or other types of print work, give me ring. You can see what my 'tools' are here.
I attended Gateway Technical College in Racine, Wi for 5 years. Subsequently, I have two degrees: Web Development in 2006 and Graphic Technologies in 2008. I am proud to say I achieved high honors in both programs.
If you would like a more detailed listing of my work or education history,
you can read my resume HERE.
Specific Web Stuff I Can Do
- web design, development and marketing
- web site consultation
- develop dynamic web sites & blogs
- build content management systems
- create web site widgets and do–hickies
- develop and implement successful SEO/SEM strategies
- create valid websites and style sheets
- set up web hosting
Tools I Use
- adobe suite (photoshop, illustrator, indesign, acrobat, imageready)
- looking for something not listed here? want to request a quote?
- do you have an idea you want to develop? have a vision, but are stuck for ideas?
- call or email me and we can discuss in more detail.
- Please feel free to contact me by phone, email or the form below. Let's talk!
- phone: 262-989-3569
- email: Jerry.Boehme@yahoo.com
- location: Racine, Wisconsin